OTCQB: EPAZ EPAZZ, Inc. Cloud Business Software
Epazz Inc. is an enterprise-wide software company that specializes in providing customized web applications to the corporate world, higher education institutions and the public sector.
Epazz’s unique BoxesOS applications can create virtual communities for enhanced communication, provide information and content for decision-making, and create a secure marketplace for any type of commerce all through the medium of the Internet.
Epazz is the answer to the increasing information technology demand of the 21st century.
CEO Live Interview with Michael Manahan, Strategic Advisor for EPAZZ, Inc.
- Epazz, Inc. Eliminates Toxic Debt, Ends Toxic Financing and has Paid off Toxic Convertible Debt
- Epazz's goal over the last year has been to eliminate all toxic debt from the Company’s books.
- The company is working with their attorneys to fight back against predatory funders.
- This process has involved negotiating with current creditors with regard to debt settlements agreements, which include reduced balances, reduced interest rates (in some cases as low as 0 percent), elimination of many associated legal fees.
Epazz, Inc. Records Record Revenues and Records Positive Operational Income
- Epazz reported 1.8 million dollars (unaudited) in revenues, an increase of over twenty percent from 2015 numbers.
- An operating income of $308,000 unaudited numbers.
Epazz is currently developing a new payment system
- The new payment system is targeted at the 420 industry.
- Specifics will be announced in May 2017.